DO NOT SHARE THIS WEBPAGE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE CONFERENCE. THIS IS FOR REGISTERED ATTENDEES ONLY.
You will have access to these materials until TBD.
Materials should NOT be shared with those that are not registered for the conference.
Visit the meeting website for the full agenda and speaker information.
Click on the presentation title to access the poster website.
|SESSION ONE||SESSION TWO|
Friday, July 30, 2021
Collaborative Practice, Teams and the Community
The slides and other materials contained in this presentation may NOT be removed and/or used without prior written permission from Dr. Barret Michalec. To submit an inquiry to Dr. Michalec, click here.
Concurrent Sessions - 10:30 am CST
|ASSESSMENT AND COMPETENCIES||INNOVATION IN LEARNER EDUCATION|
Interprofessional Competency Assessment in a COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Immersive Virtual Reality: The New Reality in Healthcare Education
Interprofessional Education: Collecting and Scoring Student Reflections
A 6-Week Pilot Study of a Mystery Case Learning Experience
Using an Interactive Module to Teach Role and Responsibility Competencies
Establishing an Interprofessional Faculty Development Program: CIPER Associates and Scholars
Reflection: The Way Forward
Concurrent Sessions - 1:30 pm CST
Building Bridges: CIPER Drives Innovation in IPE at Phoenix Health Sciences Campus
Jump Start Your Next IPE Activity with the IPE Checklist
Effect of the COVID-19 Pandemic on an Interprofessional Student Run Free Clinic
Concurrent Sessions - 3:15 pm CST
|COLLABORATIVE INCLUSIVITY||ART OF TEACHING HUMANITIES||TEAM-BASED INNOVATION|
Illustrating Patient Context: Student Attitudes and Empathy Following Virtual Immersion
Improv as a Gateway to Interprofessional Humanities in Healthcare Education
Interprofessional Diabetic Patient Care Team-Based Telehealth Simulation
Virtual Global Health Experience Demonstrates Interprofessional and Intercultural Gains
Humanities in Health Policy and Advocacy
An Interactive Approach to Learning About Roles and Responsibilities
Universal Design Approach for Enhancing Inclusivity in Interprofessional E-Learning Module
Interprofessional Collaboration: Health Humanities in Physician Assistant Education (IHAPAE)
Improving Team Dynamics Using Interprofessional Simulation: A Unique Approach
Continuing Education Certificate
To access your certificate, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your DMU CME account.
- Enter your username and password.
- Username: Your username is the email address that received this message.
- Password: If you are unable to remember your password or if this is your first time logging in to your account, you will need to click on the “Request New Password” tab. This will send you an email with a one-time link to set up your password. If you do not receive an email in your inbox, please check your junk mail box.
- After logging in, you should be directed to your “my account” page. You may also select the “my account” button at the top right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Select the “my activities” tab.
- You should see a list of the learning and/or teaching activities you’ve completed through DMU CE. From there you are able to download a copy of your certificate or transcript.
Thank you to the sponsors of the 2021 Iowa Physiological Society Annual Meeting!