Effect of the Covid-19 Pandemic on the Health System Performance in Peru
REGISTER (coming soon)
Other webinars in the series
Dr. Edgardo Nepo
Professor, Health Sciences, Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Lima, Peru
Dr. Nepo is a Medical Doctor, Specialist in Epidemiology, graduate of the Leaders in International Health Program of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO), graduate of the Senior Management Program of the National School of Public Administration, Diploma in Business Administration Services of Health, Diploma in Epidemiology applied to the Management of Health Services, Diploma in Epidemiology applied to Health Planning, with completed studies of Master's degree in Epidemiology.
At the present time he occupies the position of National Consultant in Communicable Diseases and Environmental Determinants of PAHO in Peru and he is professor of the Health Sciences School at the Peruvian University of Applied Sciences - UPC. He has been General Director of the Coordination Secretariat of the National Health Council; Advisor to the Ministerial Bureau of the Ministry of Health; Specialist in Modernization and Institutional Strengthening of the Health Sector Reform Support Program; Specialist in Epidemiology and Head of the Office of Communications of the Superintendency of Healthcare Providers; member of the Health Situation Analysis Team of the General Office of Epidemiology of the Ministry of Health.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest company provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
The speaker(s) will disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director.
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the following individuals have no financial conflicts with commercial interest companies to disclose:
The information provided at this activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 IBON