The Impact of Covid-19 on Health and Well-Being and How Frontline Health Workers have Managed the Pandemic
Other webinars in the series
Cymara Kuehner, PhD
Relationships and Educational Affairs Executive Coordinator, Centro Universitáro Christus (Unichristus), Fortaleza, Brazil
Cymara Kuehner holds a PhD in Medical Sciences from UFC and a Master in Physical Therapy. Dr. Kuehner graduated in Physical Therapy from the University of Fortaleza - UNIFOR (1998), with specialization in Traumatology-Orthopedics from the Institute of Health Professions / Harvard Medical School - Boston, MA USA (2005). She is currently a researcher in Rheumathology and professor at Centro Universitário Christus (UNICHRISTUS) (2009 - current). Dr. Kuehner is an adviser and professor of the Professional Master in Minimally Invasive Technology and Simulation in Healthcare at Unichristus. She is a collaborator in the Post-Graduation of Surgery at UFC in the area of Biostatistics from 2011 – current. She is currently the Coordinator of The Center for Relationships and Educational Affairs at Unichristrus.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest company provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
The speaker(s) will disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director.
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the following individuals have no financial conflicts with commercial interest companies to disclose:
- Cymara Kuehner, PhD - Speaker
- Sondra Schreiber - Activity Director
The information provided at this activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 IBON