Vietnam Health System Responses to Covid-19
REGISTER (coming soon)
This presentation is in partnership with the Global Engagement Institute.
Other webinars in the series
Dr. To Gia Kien
Dr. Kien got a Bachelor of Public Health from the Faculty of Public Health, University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City. He completed his Master of Public Health in Health Services Management at Queensland University of Technology and Doctor of Philosophy in Public Health at Curtin University.
Dr. Kien is the Deputy-Dean of the Faculty of Public Health, University of Medicine and Pharmacy at Ho Chi Minh City where he has worked as a lecturer of Health Management since 2004. He was assigned an Associate Professor position in Public Health in 2020. He has 60 publications in Vietnamese and English.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest company provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
The speaker(s) will disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director.
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the following individuals have no financial conflicts with commercial interest companies to disclose:
The information provided at this activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 IBON