Foot and Ankle Surgery Symposium
Des Moines, IA US
May 6, 2011 to May 7, 2011
The program will include a wide range of lectures regarding foot and ankle surgery. Current state of the literature will be reviewed, new techniques will be demonstrated and potential pitfalls discussed.
Foot and ankle surgeons, podiatric residents and podiatric students in the midwest region.
- The Lesser Metatarsals
- The Athlete
- Reconstructive Dilemmas
- The Diabetic Foot
- Update on Ankle Fractures
- Hallux Rigidus
- Compare and contrast appropriate treatment alternatives for the management of hallux rigidus deformities.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of advances in podiatric sports medicine.
- Evaluate and recommend treatment plans for complex hindfoot deformities.
- Eric A. Barp, D.P.M., FACFAS, West Des Moines, IA
- Don Buddecke, D.P.M., FACFAS, Bellevue, NE
- Richard Derner, D.P.M., FACFAS, Lake Ridge/Stafford, VA
- Jill Frerichs, D.P.M., FACFAS, Des Moines, IA
- Sean T. Grambart, D.P.M., FACFAS, Urbana, IL
- William P. Grant, D.P.M., FACFAS, Virginia Beach, VA
- Mark A. Hardy, D.P.M., DABPS, FACFAS, North Olmsted, OH
- Michael S. Lee, D.P.M., FACFAS, Des Moines, IA (Chair)
- Scott C. Nelson, D.P.M., FACFAS, Omaha, NE
- Collin E. Pehde, D.P.M., FACFAS, Des Moines, IA (Co-Chair)
Des Moines University
3200 Grand AvenueStudent Education Center Auditorium
Des Moines, IA 50312
- 12.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 12.00 CPME