Basic Statistical Considerations for Qualitative and Quantitative Educational Studies
Once you're logged in, please click on the "ENTER" button to your right. Your attendance will then be confirmed.
Interested in additional Pedagogy Research Development Workshop activities?
- Define relevant endpoints of studies and use them for sample size consideration.
- Develop forward thinking skills regarding the data collection and the matching analysis methods.
- Recognize that the context, type, source of data affect the downstream statistical analyses of data.
Chunfa Jie, PhD
Associate Professor and Biostatistician, Research and Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Program, Des Moines University
Dr. Jie indicated he has no financial relationships to disclose relevant to the content of this CME activity.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Continuing Education Credit
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 continuing education contact hour(s).
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians.DMU designates this live activity for 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 2.0 AOA Category 1-A CME credit(s).
- Other: This live activity is designated for 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 2.00 AOA Category 1A
- 2.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 2.00 CPME