Vestibular Examination and Treatment
IPTA Southwest District members, physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, students.
|7 pm||Vestibular Examination and Treatment|
Angela Bahr, DPT
IPTA Southwest District Meeting
Angela Bahr, DPT
Certifies in Vestibular Rehabilitation, UnityPoint-Des Moines
- University of Iowa – Exercise Science
- Washington University in STL – DPT
Everyone in a position to control the content of this educational activity will disclose to the CME provider and to attendees all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest.
Continuing Education Credit
- Athletic Trainers: Des Moines University is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer Des Moines University is a BOC Approved Providercontinuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers. This program has been approved for a maximum of 1.0 hours of Category A continuing education. Certified Athletic Trainers are responsible for claiming only those hours actually spent participating in the continuing education activity. BOC Approved Provider Number: P509
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians.false DMU designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this activity for 1.0 hour of Category 2-A CME credit(s).
- Other healthcare providers: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 BOC