Update on Novel Anticoagulant & Antiplatelet Agents: Clinical Applications in Cardiology
Ames, IA US
February 20, 2013
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
- Identify novel anticoagulant and antiplatelet agents currently being used in cardiology.
- Compare the similarities and differences between these agents.
- Identify appropriate patient populations who may benefit from these agents.
Stuart Christenson, MD
Cardiology, McFarland Clinic
- Dr. Christenson has nothing to disclose regarding financial relationships with any commercial entities, commercial companies providing support for this program, or any commercial manufacturers of products and/or services discussed in this presentation.
The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 Category 2-A CME credit(s).
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Bessie Myers Auditorium1111 Duff Avenue
Ames, IA 50010
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A