Understanding the Role of Membrane Fusion Protein Syntaxin 6 In Angiogenesis
Des Moines University faculty, staff, and students.
Amit Choudhury, PhD
Assistant Professor, Anatomy and Cell Biology, University of Iowa
- IMTECH, India, Cell Biology and Immunology
- NDRI, India, Biochemistry
- GMN College, India, Medical Sciences
- Summarize the signaling and trafficking pathways regulating angiogenesis.
- Describe the role of vascular endothelial growth factor in angiogenesis.
- Name current interventions to block excessive angiogenesis.
- Describe the role of SNARE proteins in the regulation of intracellular cargo transport.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University Continuing Education and the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for a maximum of 1.0 hour of AOA Category 2-A CME credit(s).
- Other: Attendees will be awarded 1.0 hour of continuing education credit.
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)