Ultrasound Training, Evaluation and Providing Effective Feedback
DME, Program Director, Faculty, Staff, Residents, Students, or anyone interested in learning about HEARTland Network opportunities.
|Time||Topic and Speaker|
Ultrasound Training: Intro to Ultrasound, FAST,Vascular Access
Evaluation and Providing Effective Feedback
|1 pm||Site Visit: Meet with Faculty and Residents|
- Thomas Green, DO, MPH, FACOEP, FACEP, Chief Academic Officer (Interim) – Heartland OPTI/GME, Des Moines University
- Thomas Benzoni, DO, EM, AOBEM, FACEP, Assistant Professor, Family Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Program, Des Moines University
- Kevin Carnevale, MD, Academic Pathologist, Microbiology and Immunology and Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences Program, Des Moines University
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, the speakers indicated they have no relationships with commercial interests to disclose.
Continuing Education Credit
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians.false DMU designates this live activity for 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this activity for 2.5 hour(s) of Category 1-A CME credit(s).
- Other: This live activity is designated for 2.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- 2.50 AOA Category 1A
- 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 2.50 CE Contact Hours