Total Ankle Replacements
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, Advance Practice Professionals, Nurses, Ancillary Staff, Medical Students (Rotating), Non-Medical Students (Rotating), and Healthcare Administrators.
- Identify indications for total ankle replacements.
- Improve the management of patients with ankle arthritis.
David Cain, DPM
Podiatry/Foot and Ankle Surgery, McFarland Clinic
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, 2016, Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines, IA.
- Master of Science in Anatomy, 2012, Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA.
- Residency: Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, 2016-2019, Columbia St. Mary's, Milwaukee, WI.
- Certifications: National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians
- Professional Societies
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American College of Foot and Ankle Pediatrics
- American Academy Podiatric Sports Medicine
- American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 0.75 AOA Category 1-B credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
No ineligible company provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
The speaker(s) will disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director.
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the following individual(s) have no conflict(s) with ineligible companies to disclose.
- David Cain, DPM - Speaker
- No member of the Mary Greeley Medical Center CME Committee who planned this activity has any financial relationship to disclose relating to the content.
This program is supported by gifts to the Mary Greeley Medical Center Foundation from Mary Greeley Medical Center, McFarland Clinic, Availa Bank, and Green Hills Health Care Center. The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee and not the sponsors of this program.
The information provided at this activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- 0.75 AOA Category 1B