Student and Resident Assessment and Evaluation
Improve the clinical teaching at core sites by focusing on student/resident assessment and evaluation methods and to inform the core sites of College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery (CPMS) rotation expectations and competencies.
The target audience for this series includes clinical adjunct faculty at CPMS core hospital rotation sites.
- Differentiate between clinical assessment and evaluation.
- Employ different assessment methods to evaluation students/residents.
- Identify student/resident learning issues.
- Utilize the CPMS competency evaluation.
Kevin Smith, DPM, FACFAS
Associate Dean for Clinical Affairs, College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery and Clinician, Foot and Ankle, Des Moines University
- DPM, Des Moines University
- MS, Drake University
- Diplomate, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fellow, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Dr. Smith indicated his spouse/partner is a self managed stock holder in Robert Half International Stock Options – Recruiting Firms.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
There is no cost to attend.
Continuing Education Credit
Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a sponsor of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this activity for 2.0 continuing education contact hour(s).
- 2.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 2.00 CPME