Using Student Peer-to-Peer Interactions to Promote Academic Success
Leslie Wimsatt, PhD
Associate Dean for Academic Assessment, Quality and Development, Academic Affairs, Des Moines University
The Use of Plastinated Specimens to Improve the Identification of Normal Structures on MRI in Podiatric Medical Students
James Mahoney, DPM
Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Professor, College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines University
The Use of Clinical Training Student Self-Assessment as a Tool for Clinical Curriculum Evaluation
R. Tim Yoho, DPM
Dean, College of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery, Des Moines University
The Millennial Mindset
Kerry Gregoryk, PhD
Director, Center for Teaching and Learning
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, the speakers indicated they have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Continuing Education Credit
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this activity for a maximum of 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s).
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 AOA Category 1A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 CPME