Sexual Health Communication with Oncology Patients
Once you're logged in, please select the "REGISTER" tab to process your payment and complete your registration.
Once you register for the course, you will have 180 days (approximately 6 months) from the date of enrollment to complete the course. The exact date that your access expires will be indicated within the Course Summary box on this webpage.
- List three common side effects resulting from cancer treatment.
- List three way to normalize a patient conversation related to sexual health.
- List three barriers providers face in discussing sexual health with their patients.
- List three barriers patient face in bringing their questions/concerns to their health care providers.
Date of original release: September 8, 2017
Most recent review/update: September 8, 2017
Termination date: September 7, 2020
Erin Sullivan Wagner
After Cancer, Solutions for Sexual Health
Relevant to the content of this activity, Ms. Sullivan Wagner indicated she has no financial relationships with any commercial interest to disclose.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this enduring materials activity for 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 0.75 AOA Category 2-B credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Other healthcare providers: This live activity is designated for 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 0.75 AOA Category 2B
- 0.75 CE Contact Hour(s)