Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI) – Are you up to the challenge?
Once you're logged in, click the green "ENTER" button found in the Course Summary box to the right. Your registration will then be confirmed.
DMU’s Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) is excited to showcase faculty and staff expertise in an effort to increase awareness and appreciation among colleagues. We will kick off the week with special guest Dr. Todd Zakrajsek who will present workshops for faculty and staff as well as students. Many sessions and workshops will be presented by our own faculty and staff who have volunteered to share their own work and experiences to grow DMU’s culture of scholarship in teaching and learning.
Click here to view the full schedule.
Des Moines University faculty and staff.
Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI), is American Heart Association’s (AHA) latest technological advance in life support education. Markedly different from previous life support educational designs, this system targets key best practices for skill acquisition and retention. Workshop participants will perform CPR and receive immediate feedback (both audio and visual) regarding their skill performance. Participants can compete against each other to determine who has the highest quality CPR skills.
Shelley Oren, MS
Instructor, Simulation Center, Des Moines University
Ms. Oren indicated she has no financial relationships to disclose relevant to the content of this CME activity.
CTL hopes you enjoy the week, learn something new and will continue sharing among colleagues. We are here to help and would appreciate your feedback and suggestions about this week and how we can serve you and DMU moving forward. Thank you all for sharing and participating to make this a week of enrichment and enthusiasm!
Continuing Education Credit
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this live activity for a maximum of 0.5 continuing education contact hour(s).
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 0.5 AOA Category 1-A CME credit(s).
- Other Professionals: This live activity is designated for 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 AOA Category 1A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 CPME