Pigmented Lesions, Skin Biopsies, and Techniques
Des Moines, IA US
August 9, 2012
Discuss optimal clinical and pathological assessment of pigmented skin lesions.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Correlate clinical and pathologic findings in skin biopsies.
- Communicate ideal biopsy techniques to maximize diagnostic accuracy.
- Site anatomic related issues in pigmented skin lesions
Jared J. Abbott, M.D., Ph.D.
Pathologist, Iowa Pathology Associates, P.C.
- Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency: Mayo Clinic
- Fellowship: Dermatopathology, Mayo Clinic
- Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology
Des Moines University
3200 Grand Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50312
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)