Pigmented Lesions, Skin Biopsies, and Techniques
Discuss optimal clinical and pathological assessment of pigmented skin lesions.
Upon completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Correlate clinical and pathologic findings in skin biopsies.
- Communicate ideal biopsy techniques to maximize diagnostic accuracy.
- Site anatomic related issues in pigmented skin lesions
Jared J. Abbott, M.D., Ph.D.
Pathologist, Iowa Pathology Associates, P.C.
- Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Residency: Mayo Clinic
- Fellowship: Dermatopathology, Mayo Clinic
- Anatomic Pathology, Dermatopathology
- 1.00 CE Contact Hours