A Perspective in Human Movement Variability
Des Moines University faculty, staff, and students.
Nick Stergiou, PhD
Isaacson Professor, Director of the HPER Biomechanics Laboratory, University of Nebraska Omaha
- Identify the most current health science and medical research concepts that enhance the knowledge, competence, and performance of healthcare professionals.
- Review the most up-to-date current treatment and emerging diagnostics and therapies for multiple disease states.
- Collaborate with other medical and educational institutions in the Des Moines area.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University Continuing Education and the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for a maximum of 1.0 hour of AOA Category 2-A CME credit(s).
- Nurse: Des Moines University continuing education is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This program has been reviewed and approved for a maximum of 1.2 continuing education contact hour(s).
- DPM: Des Moines University Continuing Education is approved by the Council of Podiatric Medical Education as a sponsor of continuing education in Podiatric Medicine. This program has been reviewed and approved for a maximum of 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s).
- Other: Attendees will be awarded 1.0 hour of continuing education credit.
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 CPME
- 1.20 IBON