Pelvic Floor Pathology
Ames, IA US
March 11, 2015
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
Professional Practice Gaps
Most providers are unaware of causes and treatments of pelvic floor disorders. We hope to improve their knowledge of these disorders.
- Diagnose and treat constipation
- Diagnose & treat fecal incontinence
- Diagnose & treat Levator Syndrome
- Katie Albrecht, MPT, Rehab and Wellness, Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Bryan Graveline, MD, Gastroenterology, McFarland Clinic - Biography
- Neither Dr. Graveline nor Ms. Albrecht have anything to disclose regarding financial relationships with any commercial entities, commercial companies providing support for this program, or any commercial manufacturers of products and/ or the providers of services discussed in this presentation.
- Dr. Brenda Burrough discloses she is a principal investigator in an Amgen research trial.
- No member of the Mary Greeley Medical Center CME Committee who planned this activity, including Dr. Burrough, has any financial relationship to disclose relating to the content.
The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 AOA Category 2-A CME credit(s).
Mary Greeley Medical Center
Bessie Myers Auditorium1111 Duff Avenue
Ames, IA 50010
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A