Pain with Attention to Headache (Part 2)
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
- Consider peripheral & central contributions to the pain experience.
- Distinguish primary from secondary headaches.
- Approach migraine & prevent evolution of episodic migraine to chronic migraine.
Selden Spencer, MD
Neurology, McFarland Clinic
- Dr. Spencer states that the commercial entities with which he has relationships do not produce healthcare goods or services relevant to the content he is planning, developing, or presenting for this activity.
- Dr. Brenda Burrough discloses she is a principal investigator in an Amgen research trial.
- Dr. Jay Brown indicates he is an investigator for AstraZeneca.
- No members of the Mary Greeley Medical Center CME Committee who planned this activity, including Drs. Burrough & Brown, have any financial relationship to disclose relating to the content.
The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 AOA Category 2-A CME credit(s).
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A