Obstructive Sleep Apnea
You must login or create an account before enrolling in this educational activity.
Once you're logged in, please select the "REGISTER" tab to process your payment and complete your registration.
Once you register for the course, you will have 180 days (approximately 6 months) from the date of enrollment to complete the course. The exact date that your access expires will be indicated within the Course Summary box on this webpage.
- Understand indications for testing for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
- Discuss current therapies and indications for each with OSA.
- Learn about future therapies, testing, and management for OSA.
Copyright: All rights reserved. By viewing this activity, participants agree to abide by copyright and trademark laws, intellectual property rights, and all other applicable laws of the United States of America. No part of the syllabus may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in articles or reviews.
Internet CME Policy: The Office of Continuing Medical Education (CME) at Des Moines University (DMU) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. DMU CME maintains its Internet site as an information resource and service for health professionals. DMU CME will keep your personal and credit information confidential when you participate in an Internet based program. Your information will never be given to anyone outside of the DMU CME program. DMU CME collects only the information necessary to provide you with the services that you request.
Edward Clemmons, DO
Neurologist, McFarland Clinic
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, Dr. Clemmons indicated he has no financial relationships with any commercial interest to disclose.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 0.75 AOA Category 1-B credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this enduring materials activity for a maximum of 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Other Healthcare Professionals: This enduring materials activity is designated for 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
- 0.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 0.75 AOA Category 1B
- 0.75 CE Contact Hour(s)