Mental Health Services in Story County: Payment, Referrals, Resources, Services, and Future Developments
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
- Discuss payment options for mental health services in Story County.
- Identify referral options, resources, and services available in Story County for those with mental illness.
- Understand future activities and developments on a local, state, and federal level to improve services to the mentally ill.
Be increasing awareness of services available, providers will be able to demonstrate improved functional outcomes and more efficient referrals for services for the mentally ill.
Erin Rewerts, LBSW
Case Management, Assistant Director, Story County Community Life
Christy Krause, MS
Director, Behavioral Health, Mary Greeley Medical Center
- The speakers have nothing to disclose regarding financial relationships with any commercial entities, commercial companies providing support for this program, or any commercial manufacturers of products and/or services discussed in this presentation.
This program is supported from gifts to the Mary Greeley Medical Center Foundation from Mary Greeley Medical Center, McFarland Clinic & First American Bank. The content and selection of a speaker is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center Continuing Medical Education Committee and not the Mary Greeley Medical Center Foundation, McFarland Clinic, or First American Bank.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 Category 2-A CME credit(s).
- 0.75 AOA Category 2A