Meditation and the Brain
Once you register for the course, you will have 30 days from the date of enrollment to complete the course. The exact date that your access expires will be indicated within the Course Summary box on this webpage.
- List benefits of meditation for providers and patients.
- Describe the predictable effects on the brain with regular meditation.
- Discuss techniques to practice and teach meditation.
Recording date: November 12, 2021
Date of original release: January 6, 2022
Most recent review/update: January 6, 2022
Termination date: January 5, 2025
Robert Bender, MD
Broadlawns Medical Center
- Medical School: St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri
- Residency: St. John’s Mercy Hospital, St. Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship: St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri (Geriatrics)
- Board Certifications: American Board of Family Medicine
- 0.50 CE Contact Hour(s)