Influenza A Virus: Identifying Host Specific Genetics
Des Moines, IA US
October 1, 2010
Des Moines University faculty, staff, and students.
- Identify the most current health science and medical research concepts that enhance the knowledge, competence, and performance of health care professionals.
- Review the most up-to-date current treatment and emerging diagnostics and therapies for multiple disease states.
- Collaborate with other medical and educational institutions in the Des Moines area.
Marc Busch, PhD
Assistant Professor, Biology, Drake University
Continuing Education Credit
- DPM: Des Moines University Continuing Education is approved by the Council of Podiatric Medical Education as a sponsor of continuing education in Podiatric Medicine. This program has been reviewed and approved for a maximum of 1.0 continuing education contact hour.
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 1.2 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 AOA Category 2-A CME credit(s).
- Other Healthcare Professionals: Participants will receive a certificate for 1.0 hour of continuing education contact hours.
Des Moines University
3200 Grand AvenueSEC #115
Des Moines, IA 50312
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 CPME
- 1.20 IBON