Improving Clinical Outcomes Through the Patient Experience
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
- Communicate more effectively with patients.
- Connect to the "why" of patient experience, and know the "what & how" to make it better.
- Explain the purpose and understand the CAHPS questions.
Mark A. Noon, BS, MA
- Mr. Noon has nothing to disclose regarding financial relationships with any commercial entities, commercial companies providing support for this program, or any commercial manufacturers of products and/or the providers of services discussed in this presentation.
- Dr. Brenda Burrough discloses she is a principal investigator in an Amgen research trial.
- Dr. Jay Brown discloses he is an investigator for AstraZeneca.
- No member of the Mary Greeley Medical Center CME Committee who planned this activity, including Dr. Burrough & Dr. Brown, has any financial relationship to disclose relating to the content.
The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 Category 2-A CME credit(s).
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A