Home Medical Equipment for your Patient: Improving the Process
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
- Understand coverage requirements for commonly ordered Home Medical Equipment.
- Identify/use Home Medical Equipment orders in EPIC/EMR and understand the benefit of using EPIC/EMR orders.
Gene Lilla, RRT, RCP, CDME
Supervisor, Home Medical Equipment, Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Gene Lilla discloses he is an employee of Mary Greeley Medical Center and provides equipment and supplies related to the documentation and guidelines covered during this presentation.
- Dr. Brenda Burrough discloses she is a principal investigator in an Amgen research trial.
- No member of the Mary Greeley Medical Center CME Committee who planned this activity, including Dr. Burrough, has any financial relationship to disclose relating to the content.
This program is supported by gifts to the Mary Greeley Medical Center Foundation from Mary Greeley Medical Center, McFarland Clinic, First American Bank, and Green Hills Health Care Center. The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee and not the sponsors of this program.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A