Heart Failure: The Role of Wireless Hemodynamic Monitoring
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
- Identify the classification and staging of heart failure.
- Review current guideline-directed medical therapy for heart failure.
- Discuss remote PA pressure monitoring and its role in reducing heart failure related hospitalization.
Ravinder Kumar, MD
Cardiologist, Iowa Heart Center
- Dr. Kumar has nothing to disclose regarding financial relationships with any commercial entities, commercial companies providing support for this program, or any commercial manufacturers of products and/or the providers of services discussed in this presentation.
- No member of the Mary Greeley Medical Center CME Committee who planned this activity has any financial relationship to disclose relating to the content.
This program is supported by gifts to the Mary Greeley Medical Center Foundation from Mary Greeley Medical Center, McFarland Clinic, First American Bank, and Green Hills Health Care Center. The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee and not the sponsors of this program.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
No commercial interest company provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Everyone in a position to control the content of this educational activity will disclose to the CME provider and to attendees all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. They will also disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director. Firms providing financial support did not have input in these areas. The information provided at this CME activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A