Healing Beyond the Body Through Yoga
Once you're logged in, click the "ENTER" button found in the Course Summary box to the right. Your registration will then be confirmed.
Once you register for the course, you will have 30 days (approximately 1 month) from the date of enrollment to complete the course. The exact date that your access expires will be indicated within the Course Summary box on this webpage.
- Name and describe the five levels of human being in the Panchakosha model.
- Name and describe the five components of the Kleshas as a foundation of the emotional aspects of healing.
- Explain how trauma-informed practices support deep healing.
- Paraphrase the importance of self-efficacy toward healing.
- Recognize that yoga therapy is both art and science.
Date of original release: February 19, 2020
Most recent review/update: February 19, 2020
Termination date: February 18, 2023
Sandy Eimers, ERYT500, C-IAYT
Sandy is a pharmacist and owner of balance yoga lounge and principal instructor at balanced breath school of yoga. In addition to leading group yoga classes, she is an instructor for private yoga and yoga therapy sessions. She is certified in somatic movement, trauma yoga, and is a registered yoga therapist through the IAYT. She is also a senior faculty member at Sundara Yoga Therapy (Austin, TX); facilitating trauma-informed training's held throughout North America.
Ms. Eimers has no financial conflicts with commercial interest companies to disclose relevant to the content of this educational activity.
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)