Game Changers for Primary Care Physicians: 2016
Mary Greeley Medical Center Grand Rounds is a multi-disciplinary clinical activity which serves to maintain, develop, or increase the knowledge, skills, and professional performance and relationships that a physician uses to provide services for patients, the public or the profession.
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses and healthcare administrators.
- List selected game changers that affect your practice
- Describe reasons that selected game changers were chosen and how they affect the way pharmacists care for patients.
- Describe possible solutions to the clinical problems listed.
- Assess the clinical trials used to support this presentation.
- Apply the information presented to your specific practice.
Geoffrey Wall, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS, CGP
Drake University College of Pharmacy
- Dr. Wall discloses he is a speaker's bureau member for Janssen, Boehringer Ingelheim, and The Medicines Company.
- No member of the Mary Greeley Medical Center CME Committee who planned this activity has any financial relationship to disclose relating to the content.
This program is supported by gifts to the Mary Greeley Medical Center Foundation from Mary Greeley Medical Center, McFarland Clinic, First American Bank, and Green Hills Health Care Center. The content and selection of speaker(s) is the responsibility of the Mary Greeley Medical Center for Continuing Medical Education Committee and not the sponsors of this program.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A