The Future of Clinical Education in Physical Therapist Education
April 8, 2015
- Discuss strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for the current model of clinical education.
- Identify emerging themes in physical therapist clinical education.
- Appraise the benefits and barriers of proposed models.
Tracy Porter, PT, DPT
Assistant Director of Clinical Education, Des Moines University
Continuing Education Credit
- Athletic Trainers: Des Moines University is recognized by the Board of Certification, Inc. to offer Des Moines University is a BOC Approved Provider continuing education for Certified Athletic Trainers. This program has been approved for 1.0 hour of Category A continuing education. Certified Athletic Trainers are responsible for claiming only those hours actually spent participating in the continuing education activity. BOC Approved Provider Number: P509
- Other: Certificates of attendance will given for 1.0 continuing education contact hour.
- 1.00 CE Contact Hours
- 1.00 BOC