End of Year Reflection
This course is part of the Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL) Master Medical Educator Series.
You are invited to celebrate the Master Medical Educator Series successes and share what you have learned and been able to implement. Discussion will include what DMU faculty have been able to gain from the workshop series and what is in store in the upcoming year to continue the success. Dr. McLean will be presenting certificates to participants earning Diamond through Bronze levels of participation.
- Share their knowledge gained, successes or plans for implementing the various tools and strategies to help focus practice and growth.
- Discuss ways DMU can continue to assist in this process.
Kerry Gregoryk, PhD
Director, Center for Teaching and Learning, Des Moines University
Brian Pinney, PhD
Educational Specialist, Des Moines University
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, Dr. Gregoryk and Dr. Pinney indicated they have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Continuing Education Credit
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this activity for a maximum of 0.5 continuing education contact hour.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA). DMU and the AOA approve this activity for 1.0 hour of Category 0.5 CME credit.
- Other: This live activity is designated for 0.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
- 0.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 0.50 AOA Category 1A
- 0.50 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 0.50 CPME