Don’t Call It A Faculty Development Workshop
Des Moines , IA US
November 15, 2014
Des Moines University preceptors and clinical instructors.
|7:30 am||Registration and Breakfast|
|8 am||Teaching Procedures in the Office|
|8:50 am||How Do I Answer That? Using Evidence-Based Medicine as a Preceptor|
|9:30 am||Teaching Diagnostic Reasoning|
Can That Get Me in Trouble? Pearls & Pitfalls of Precepting from a Compliance Perspective
- Thomas Green, DO, MPH
Associate Dean, COM Clinical Affairs, Des Moines University
- Rebecca Hines, MSLIS
Education Librarian, Des Moines University
- Natalie Hutchinson, MSLIS
Director of Library Services, Des Moines University
- Erika Linden, MA
Chief Compliance Officer, Des Moines University
- Kara Thompson, DO
Assistant Dean, COM Clinical Affairs, Des Moines University
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, the speakers indicated they have no financial relatiobships to disclose.
Support Your Team!
Sport your team colors on this football Saturday!
Show support for your alma mater or favorite team by wearing their gear.
Click here to see photos from the August 2014 faculty development workshop.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for a maximum of 3.0 AOA Category 1-A credit(s).
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this activity for a maximum of 3.0 continuing education contact hour(s).
- Other: This live activity is designated for 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Des Moines University
3200 Grand AvenueOlsen Center
Des Moines , IA 50312
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 3.00 AOA Category 1A
- 3.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 3.00 CPME