Baby It's Cold Outside
Des Moines, IA US
February 5, 2015
Two attendance options:
DMU faculty, staff, students, residents, and the medical community.
- State the classification of hypothermia based on clinical signs and basic assessment.
- Demonstrate the basics of field and emergency department treatment of hypothermia.
- Recognize and be prepared to treat EKG findings of hypothermia.
- Identify ways to preserve their own function in harsh environments.
- Thomas Benzoni, DO, AOBEM, FACEP, Assistant Professor, Family Medicine, Des Moines University
- Sarah Clayton, PhD, Assistant Professor, Physiology and Pharmacology, Des Moines University
- Thomas Eales, DO'17
- Jordan Vorrie, DO'16
- Jenaya Calderilla, DO'17
Des Moines University
3200 Grand AvenueOlsen Center
Des Moines, IA 50312
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)