Assessment Foundations and Best Practices
Shore up your knowledge of assessment foundations and vocabulary, purposes and benefits of assessment, alignment among objectives and educational activities, what data to use, and the “So now what?” aspect one you get the results from your assessment plans.
Jennifer Fager, PhD
Director of Assessment, Academic Affairs, University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
Dr. Fager has held academic and administrative positions in both assessment and education in Michigan, Ohio, and Nevada. Jennifer has used her skills and experiences in assessment to assist numerous institutions in developing assessment processes and systems to benefit student learning. She was recently appointed to the CAEP Volunteer Corps, the accrediting body for teacher preparation. Jennifer earned her BA, MA, and PhD from the University of Nebraska and is the mother to a poodle named Georgie and a miniature schnauzer, Delilah.
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, Dr. Fager indicated she has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Continuing Education Credit
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this activity for a maximum of 1.5 continuing education contact hour(s).
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.5 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- 1.50 AOA Category 2A
- 1.50 CPME
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.50 CE Contact Hour(s)