All About Multiple Drug Resistance in Bacteria
Des Moines University faculty, staff, and students.
Samina Akbar, PhD
Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Des Moines University
- Acquire an understanding of multiple drug resistance in bacteria.
- Assess how multiple drug resistance is spread from one bacteria to the other.
- Evaluate the role of CMY2 plasmids in multiple drug resistance in Salmonella.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University Continuing Education and the AOA Council on Continuing Medical Education approve this program for a maximum of 1.0 hour of AOA Category 2-A CME credit(s).
- Other: Attendees will be awarded 1.0 hour of continuing education credit.
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)