Des Moines, IA US
December 4, 2014
- Discuss the signs and symptoms associated with coronary artery disease
- Recall the functional coronary anatomy
- Describe the steps of cardiac rehab
- Identify common complications status post cardiac surgery
DMU faculty, staff, students, residents, and the medical community.
- Donald Matz, PhD
Chair and Professor, Anatomy and Professor, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Des Moines University
- Juanita Robel, PT, MHS
Associate Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy and Post-Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy, Des Moines University
- Julie Ronnebaum, DPT, GCS
Assistant Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy and Post-Professional Doctor of Physical Therapy, Des Moines University
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, the speakers indicated they have no financial relatiobships to disclose.
Continuing Education Credit
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 AOA Category 1-A credit(s).
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 1.2 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- Other: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Des Moines University
3200 Grand AvenueOlsen Center
Des Moines, IA 50312
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 AOA Category 1A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.20 IBON