60 Year Old Male with ACL Injury
Once you're logged in, click the "ENTER" button found in the Course Summary box to the right. Your registration will then be confirmed.
- Correlate patient history and physical findings to the care plan, examination, and subsequent actions.
- Identify and outline various medical opportunities that advance and improve clinical excellence of care.
- Present a multidisciplinary approach to patients, diagnoses, treatment and overall plan of care.
- Exchange ideas and treatment options from a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Improve patient care provided by providers and staff through encouraging best practices.
- Project common understanding among a broad range of specialties which enhance a positive group culture.
- Enhance skills by identifying and outlining various medical opportunities that advance and improve clinical excellence of care.
- Laura Covill, DPT, OCS, COMT
- Yogesh Shah, MD
- Donald Matz, PhD
Copyright: All rights reserved. By viewing this activity, participants agree to abide by copyright and trademark laws, intellectual property rights, and all other applicable laws of the United States of America. No part of the syllabus may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in articles or reviews.
Internet CME Policy: The Office of Continuing Medical Education (CME) at Des Moines University (DMU) is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers. DMU CME maintains its Internet site as an information resource and service for health professionals. DMU CME will keep your personal and credit information confidential when you participate in an Internet based program. Your information will never be given to anyone outside of the DMU CME program. DMU CME collects only the information necessary to provide you with the services that you request.
- 0.75 CE Contact Hours