Word Document Clinic: Diagnose and Treat your Ailing Word Document
Des Moines, IA US
April 20, 2017
Work smarter, not harder. Participants will get hands on experience on how to set up Word documents to make life easier by learning how to modify them as needed to make them accessible as well as learn tips to save time while editing Word documents.
- Recognize common accessibility issues with Word documents.
- Fix common accessibility issues with Word documents.
- Utilize Word shortcuts to make it faster and easier to edit documents.
Supplies Participants Will Need
- Word document that you want to work on
Vanessa Preast, DVM, PhD
Digital Accessibility and Instructional Specialist, Des Moines University
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, Dr. Preast indicated she has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
Des Moines University
3200 Grand AvenueMunroe 101
Des Moines, IA 50312
Continuing Education Credit
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this activity for a maximum of 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s).
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 AOA Category 1A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)