Speed Networking: Research Edition
Once you're logged in, please click on the "ENTER" button to your right. Your attendance will then be confirmed.
Join our event to spark collaborations and learn about other faculty and their ideas. Following the speed dating format, you will spend 5-7 minutes with your multi-professional colleagues discussing each other’s project ideas and building collaborations.
A physical therapist can talk with a pharmacologist.
A podiatrist may exchange ideas with an immunologist.
Clinicians can discuss projects with a statistician.
The collaboration opportunities are endless. This is an informal and fun way to start talking about ways to help each other.
Jeffrey Gray, PhD
Vice President for Research and Global Initiatives, Des Moines University
Lori Byrd, MS
Research Coordinator, Des Moines University
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the moderators indicated they have no financial relationships with commercial interest companies to disclose.
Lori Byrd, MS
Research Coordinator, Office of Research, Des Moines University
Continuing Education Credit
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this activity for a maximum of 1.0 continuing education contact hours.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Other Professionals: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest company provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Everyone in a position to control the content of this educational activity will disclose to the CME provider and to attendees all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. They will also disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director. Firms providing financial support did not have input in these areas. The information provided at this CME activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition.
- 1.00 AOA Category 1A
- 1.00 CPME
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)