3rd Annual Iowa Pelvic PT Study Day
Once you're logged in, the payment "ADD TO CART" button can be found at the bottom of this webpage.
Iowa-based women’s health/pelvic floor PT’s and PTA's.
Peggy Scott, PT, MPT
Beth Shelly PT, DPT, WCS, BCB PMD
Kari Smith, DPT, BCB-PMD
Libby Trausch PT, DPT
Welcome to Des Moines
In Des Moines, you can experience the excitement of the city and explore rural Iowa’s charming beauty. Connecting with your peers, shopping, food and activities make great memories. This affordable, cosmopolitan city has an impressive blend of world class art and premier attractions, such as the Science Center of Iowa and the Pappajohn Sculpture Park. Miles of trails to walk or cycle allow you to see the city and the beauty of its rivers and parks ~ just steps away from the conference. Bicycles are available for rent through the BCycle program! When it comes to dining, our city offers incredible food prepared by talented chefs. You will experience some of the finest tasting pork to Tai pizza. Another added benefit is downtown’s four-mile, climate-controlled skywalk system (the largest skywalk system per capita in the world), our booming suburbs, and unique shopping in the East Village. Greater Des Moines is a growing metropolis with an array of attractions and entertainment in a setting that boasts a rich history, a thriving present and a very bright future, all while maintaining a special charm that touches all who visit. Learn more about Des Moines at the following websites:
- City of Des Moines
- See Des Moines official visitor guide
- Downtown Farmer’s Market
- TripAdvisor – Des Moines
- Budget Taxi Cab: 515-223-6465
- City Cab: 515-279-5555
- Freedom Taxi Cab: 515-289-9800
- All cancellations must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A nonrefundable administrative fee of $10 will be charged for all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given three (3) business days prior to the activity start date.
- Cancelled registrations can be transferred to another individual for the same activity.
- Individuals who fail to attend the activity (no-shows) will not receive any refund. Forfeited fees may not be applied to any other activity.
- 5.75 CE Contact Hour(s)