The Physical in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Johnston, IA US
November 18, 2016
Healthcare providers, physicians, residents, medical students and nurses.
|9 am||Breakfast and Welcome|
Low Back Pain – Should We Be Prescribing a WFPB Diet?
Update of Neuromodulation for Treatment of Complex, Chronic Pain
|11 am||Tour of ChildServe Facility|
An Age Appropriate Motor Evaluation for Pediatric Patients
|2:30 pm||IAPMR Committee Meeting|
- Ai Huong Phu, DO
Mercy Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Jacqueline Stoken, DO
- Christopher Stalvey, DO
Metro Anesthesia and Pain Management
- Michael Jackson, MD
Harbor View Medical
- Fred Klingbeil, MD
Medical Director, ChildServe’s Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine Program
Mercy Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Hanger Clinic, and NuMotion.
- From East: Take I-35 S/I-80 W to Merle Hay Rd in Johnston. Take right onto Merle Hay Rd. Then in 0.63 miles, ChildServe will be on the left hand side.
- From West: Take I-35 N/I-80 E to Merle Hay Rd in Johnston. Take left onto Merle Hay Rd. Then in 0.75 miles, ChildServe will be on the left hand side.
Marketing Coordinator/Referrals, Mercy Physical Medicine and Rehab
Educational grants are not being accepted for this activity.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 3.0 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS) through the joint providership of Des Moines University (DMU) and Mercy Medical Center. DMU designates this live activity for 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 3.6 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- Other Professionals: This live activity is designated for 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
5406 Merle Hay Rd
Johnston, IA 50131
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 3.00 AOA Category 1A
- 3.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 3.60 IBON