Women’s Health, Physical Therapy, and Treatment For Urinary Incontinence
Two attendance options:
IPTA Southwest District members, physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, students.
Continuing Education Session: Women’s Health, Physical Therapy, and Treatment For Urinary Incontinence
Tarra Richard, MPT, PT
IPTA Southwest District Meeting
If you have an item you'd like to add to the IPTA Business Meeting agenda, please email Juanita Robel at Juanita.Robel@dmu.edu.
- Section on Women’s Health APTA
- National Association for Continence 1-800-Bladder
- I Laughed So Hard I Peed My Pants! by Kelli Berzuk
- Staying Dry, by Burgio, Pearce, Lucco
- Treating Urinary Incontinence
- Diane Lee: The Integrated Systems Model
- Bo and Hilde 2013
- Dumoulin and Hay Smith 2010
- Fritel et al 2010
- Kathy Wallace 2016 Pelvic Resources.com
Continuing Education Credit
Certificates of attendance will given for 1.0 continuing education contact hour.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)