Iowa Hospital Association Annual Meeting: Adjusting the Sails – Charting the Course for a Healthier Iowa
If you have questions, contact Corey Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-288-1955.
Chief executive officers, administrators, senior executives, trustees, clinical and nurse leaders, finance officers and business office leaders, health care attorneys, compliance officers, quality and patient safety directors, department managers, public relations and marking directors, human resource directors, education and staff development directors, physician leaders, medical group managers, auxilians and volunteers, Healthcare Financial Management Association and American College of Healthcare Executives of Iowa members.
This year's conference will address the issues and topics that hospital leaders care about most. Expert presenters will provide the latest information and lead dynamic discussions that will leave participants informed and energized. This three-day event brings together Iowa health care professionals to learn and gain from experts in the industry.
- Discover successful strategies focusing on social determinants of health to improve population outcomes.
- Describe creative approaches benefiting the treatment and care of behavioral health patients.
- Recognize innovative health care strategies and best practices within the clinical setting that are enhancing patient-focused initiatives.
- Identify emerging technologies and initiatives changing the model of health care delivery.
- Summarize financial payment policies, hot topics and trends affecting Iowa health care professionals and organizations.
- Discover new skillsets to transform and advance their abilities to lead within their organization.
Everyone in a position to control the content of this educational activity will disclose to the CME provider and to attendees all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. They will also disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). If you're interested in reviewing an individuals disclosure form, please contact the DMU CME office at email@example.com.
Continuing Education Credit
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 11.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS) through the joint providership of Des Moines University (DMU) and the Iowa Hospital Association. DMU is accredited by IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for a maximum of 11.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for 11.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM.
No commercial interest company provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director. Firms providing financial support did not have input in these areas. The information provided at this CME activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- 11.00 AOA Category 2A
- 11.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 11.00 CE Contact Hour(s)