Heartland Interprofessional Education Conference Mastermind Networking Session
Join us on July 29 at the conclusion of day one of the 3rd Annual Heartland Interprofessional Education (HIPE) Conference for an afterhours discussion to explore positive experiences with interprofessional education and collaborative practice (IPE/IPP) in 2021 and help solve problems with input and advice from your peers. Experts in the field of IPE/IPP will facilitate small-group discussions on strategies for overcoming barriers in IPE/IPP to improve outcomes of future practice.
- Share perspectives regarding IPE/IPP successes in 2021.
- Discuss strategies for overcoming barriers related to IPE/IPP.
- Expand network of IPE/IPP collaborators and colleagues.
Cindy Costanzo, PhD, RN, FNAP
Senior Associate Dean for Interdisciplinary Studies and Program Director for Healthcare Management and Public Health, Creighton University
Julie Ronnebaum, PT, DPT, PhD
Assistant Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy Program, Des Moines University
Anne Schoening, PhD, RN, CNE
Assistant Dean for Faculty Development and Director of Interprofessional Faculty Development, Creighton University
Jointly hosted by
DMU ACCREDITATION STATEMENTS
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this activity for a maximum of 1.0 continuing education contact hours.
- Other healthcare providers: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
ADA CERP ACCREDITATION
Creighton University is an ADA CERP recognized provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit by hours by boards of dentistry. Concerns or complaints about a CE provider may be directed to the provider or to the Commission for Continuing Education Provider Recognition at ADA.org/CERP. This continuing education activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards of the ADA Continuing Education Recognition Program (ADA CERP) through joint efforts between Creighton University and Des Moines University. The Creighton University School of Dentistry designates this activity for 1.0 continuing education credits.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the speakers, moderators, and planning committee members have no conflict(s) with commercial interest companies to disclose. The speaker(s) will disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director.
The information provided at this activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 CPME
- 1.00 IBON