Central Iowa Functional Medicine: Using Bioenergetics as a Tool for Healing
All interested health professionals.
Cutting edge science shows us that physics plays an important role in healing the body. This is the perfect system for your most difficult clients that are not responding to any treatment as well as those that want to stay healthy. The root cause of disease is at the level of the energy and information of the body. Using the frequency technology as an MRI, Ultrasound or EKG, we can take a 10 second snapshot to accurately assess the correlation between the client’s body-field and their physical and emotional states at a particular time.
- Discuss how chemistry, biology and physics play a role in the science of healing.
- List the body’s sources of energy.
- Describe structured water.
- Difference from treating the symptoms and treating the problem.
- Recognize the value of Pulsing Electromagnetic frequency Therapy (PEMF).
- Describe the relationship between emotions and physical pain.
Lori Graff, RDN, LD, CPCC, AFAA
Graff Integrative Health
Des Moines University is located on a 22-acre campus in the heart of Des Moines, Iowa. Just west of downtown on Grand Avenue, the University is located in one of Des Moines’ most prestigious neighborhoods. The campus is in a historic neighborhood filled with tree-lined streets and gracious older homes and businesses. Its central location makes it easy to access the rest of the city and outlying communities. The campus is close to the Des Moines International Airport, located on the bus line and just blocks from local shopping and downtown Des Moines.
Continuing Education Credit
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS) through the joint providership of Des Moines University (DMU) and Central Iowa Functional Medicine. DMU is accredited by IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- Other Healthcare Professionals: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
- 1.00 AOA Category 2A
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 IBON
- 1.00 CE Contact Hours