DO NOT SHARE THIS WEBPAGE WITH PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT REGISTERED FOR THE CONFERENCE. THIS IS FOR REGISTERED ATTENDEES ONLY.
You will have access to these materials until December 15.
After the conference, recordings of the presentations will be added to this website. Materials should NOT be shared with those that are not registered for the conference.
Some presentations may be modified to remove proprietary or personal information and not every presentation is included on this webpage.
This is an online conference and all times are in Central Time.
|Friday, November 13|
Prime Time Complications
|Saturday, November 14|
Nonunion Lapidus: How to Stabilize the Situation
Recurrent HAV: Fix or Fuse?
Tarsometatarsal Nonunions: Is There an “Easier” Solution?
Cuboid-4/5 Arthritis: Can Anything be Done?
Adult Acquired Flatfoot
Stage 2 Recurrence: Are Joint Sparing Procedures Still an Option?
Failure of the Deltoid Reconstruction: What are the Options?
Nonunion/Mal-Aligned Ankle Fusion
Failed Total Ankle Joint Replacements
Ankle Fracture: Options for Early Malreduction
Calcaneal Fractures: The Difficult Distraction Arthrodesis
1st MTPJ: From Failed Implant to Stable Toe
Failed Hammertoe: How Many Surgeries Can One Toe Take!
|Sunday, November 15|
The planning committee is requesting a few minutes of your time to complete an anonymous evaluation. We value your feedback and results will be used in the planning of future FASST conferences. If you completed the evaluation upon exiting the Zoom platform, you do not need to resubmit your responses.
- Access the Friday evaluation
- Access the Saturday morning evaluation
- Access the Saturday afternoon evaluation
- Access the Sunday evaluation
Continuing Education Certificate
Certificates of attendance will be available within your DMU CME account after 5 pm Central Time on Friday, November 20. To access your certificate, please follow the steps below.
- Log in to your DMU CME account.
- Enter your username and password.
- Username: Your username is the email address that you used to register for the conference.
- Password: If you are unable to remember your password or if this is your first time logging in to your account, you will need to click on the “Request New Password” tab. This will send you an email with a one-time link to set up your password. If you do not receive an email in your inbox, please check your junk mail box.
- After logging in, you should be directed to your “my account” page. You may also select the “my account” button at the top right-hand corner of the webpage.
- Select the “my activities” tab.
- You should see a list of the learning and/or teaching activities you’ve completed through DMU CE. From there you are able to download a copy of your certificate or transcript.