Iowa Diabetes + Wellness Summit
Once you're logged in, please select the "REGISTER" tab to process your payment and complete your registration.
The 100% virtual summit will provide an engaging forum to discuss the latest practices, opportunities, resources, and tools for diabetes prevention, control, and management. National, state, and local experts will share innovative and best practice strategies to reduce the burden of diabetes and empower patients and their families to live healthier lives.
Public health professionals, physicians, podiatrists, nurses, advance practice nurses, chiropractors, physical therapists, health coaches, certified diabetes educators, dietitians, pharmacists, diabetes prevention program facilitators, diabetes self-management education coordinators, and third-party payers.
- Coming soon!
No commercial interest company provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
The speaker(s) will disclose if any pharmaceuticals or medical procedures and devices discussed are investigational or unapproved for use by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Determination of educational content and the selection of speakers is the responsibility of the activity director.
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the following individual(s) have no conflict(s) with commercial interest companies to disclose.
- Michael Boyson, MHA, Planning Committee Member
- Rachel Finkelstein, PharmD, BCACP, Planning Committee Member
- Wesley Franklin, Planning Committee Member
- Laurene Hendricks, Planning Committee Member
- Carol Hibbs, Planning Committee Member
- Mary Kaufmann, MS, RDN, LD, CDE, MA, BCC, Planning Committee Member
- Tracy Keninger, Planning Committee Member
- Meredith Koob, Planning Committee Member
- Kathleen Kunath, RN, Planning Committee Member
- Andrew Minear, MPH, Planning Committee Member
- Wendy Mobley-Bukstein, PharmD, BCACP, CDCES, CHWC, FAPhA, Activity Director
- Trina Radske-Suchan, PT, CSCS, Planning Committee Member
- Kady Reese, MPH, CPHQ, Planning Committee Member
- Cari Seddon, MA, RDN, LD, CDCES, Planning Committee Member
The information provided at this activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- One-minute video and resource distributed to attendees. Each sponsor can contribute a one-minute video and flier, educational material, or another item to be distributed electronically to Summit attendees.
- Two Summit registrations.
Non-profit or government agency
Additional Sponsorship Opportunity: Provide a prize for winners of various drawings at the Summit.
If you’re interested in sponsoring, email Trina Radske-Suchan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All cancellations must be received in writing at email@example.com.
- A nonrefundable administrative fee of $20 will be charged for all cancellations.
- No refunds will be given three (3) business days before the activity start date.
- Canceled registrations can be transferred to another individual for the same activity.
- Individuals who fail to attend the activity (no-shows) will not receive any refund. Forfeited fees may not be applied to any other activity.