All of Me: Prioritizing Sexual Health in Iowans Impacted by Cancer
Once you're logged in, please click on the ENTER button to your right. Your attendance will then be confirmed.
If you have questions, please contact Kathy Larson at (641) 428-6367.
Open to all interested health professionals.
Attendees will obtain the confidence to address sexual health issues, to normalize the conversation while taking a sexual history, and to set appropriate expectations for their patients.
Sexual History Taking Session: Facilitated Role Play Training with Simulated Oncology Patients
Treating Cancer-Related Sexual Dysfunction in Males
Treating Cancer-Related Sexual Dysfunction in Females
Putting it All Together: Setting Patient Expectations, Rewriting the Sexual Script
Veronika E. Kolder, MD
Erin Sullivan Wagner
Relevant to the content of this educational activity, the speakers and planning committee members have no financial conflicts with commercial interests to disclose.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDIT
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS) through the joint providership of Des Moines University (DMU) and After Cancer, Solutions for Sexual Health. DMU is accredited by IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for a maximum of 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)TM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 4.0 AOA Category 2-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 4.0 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- Other Healthcare Professionals: This live activity is designated for 4.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
The information provided at this CME activity is for continuing education purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the independent medical judgment of a healthcare provider relative to diagnostic and treatment options of a specific patient’s medical condition. The content of each presentation does not necessarily reflect the views of Des Moines University.
- 4.00 AOA Category 2A
- 4.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 4.00 IBON
- 4.00 CE Contact Hour(s)