Upper Back & Vertebrae: 60 Year Old Male with ACL Deficient Knee
Des Moines, IA US
October 3, 2013
- Correlate patient history and physical findings to the care plan, examination, and subsequent actions.
- Identify and outline various medical opportunities that advance and improve clinical excellence of care.
- Present and exchange ideas from a multidisciplinary approach to patients, diagnoses, treatment and overall plan of care.
- Improve patient care provided by providers and staff through encouraging best practices.
- Project common understanding among a broad range of specialties which enhance a positive group culture.
DMU faculty, staff, students, residents, and the medical community.
- Donald Matz, PhD
Chair and Professor, Anatomy, Des Moines University
- Laura Covill, DPT, OCS, COMT
Associate Professor, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Des Moines University
- Yogesh Shah, MD, FAAFM
Associate Dean, Global Health, Des Moines University
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, the speakers indicated they have no financial relationships to disclose.
Continuing Education Credit
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) and approves this live activity for 1.0 AOA Category 1-A credit(s).
- Nurse: Des Moines University is Iowa Board of Nursing approved provider #112. This live activity has been reviewed and approved for 1.2 continuing education contact hour(s). No partial credit awarded.
- Other: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Des Moines University
3200 Grand AvenueOlsen Center
Des Moines, IA 50312
- 1.00 AOA Category 1A
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.20 IBON
- 1.00 CE Contact Hours