Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Two attendance options:
DMU faculty, staff, students, residents, and the medical community.
- Understand indications for testing for Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
- Discuss current therapies and indications for each with OSA.
- Learn about future therapies, testing, and management for OSA.
Edward Clemmons, DO
Neurologist, McFarland Clinic
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, Dr. Clemmons indicated he has no financial relationships to disclose.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Continuing Education Credit
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Other healthcare providers: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
- 1.00 AOA Category 1A
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)