Worst Slide Ever
Des Moines, IA US
October 6, 2016
Provide participants with an interactive process for determining the do’s and don’ts of creating accessible slideshows /presentations. Participants should bring computer to the workshop to get the most out of the session.
- Identify common errors in creating accessible PowerPoints and presentations
- Utilize example PowerPoint slides to label the do’s and don’ts of presentations
- Discuss the common errors found in presentations with a team and whole group
- Vanessa Preast, DVM, PhD
Digital Accessibility and Instructional Specialist, Des Moines University
- Allie Gardner, MAT, MEd
Educational Specialist, Des Moines University
Relevant to the content of this CME activity, the speakers indicated they have no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
No commercial interest provided financial support for this continuing education activity.
Continuing Education Credit
- DPM: Des Moines University (DMU) is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. DMU has approved this activity for a maximum of 1.0 continuing education contact hour(s).
- MD: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Iowa Medical Society (IMS). Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the IMS to provide continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this live activity for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- DO: Des Moines University (DMU) is accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) to provide osteopathic continuing medical education for physicians. DMU designates this program for a maximum of 1.0 AOA Category 1-A credits and will report CME and specialty credits commensurate with the extent of the physician’s participation in this activity.
- Other Health Professionals: This live activity is designated for 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.
Des Moines University
3200 Grand AvenueMunroe Building
Des Moines, IA 50312
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- 1.00 AOA Category 1A
- 1.00 CE Contact Hour(s)
- 1.00 CPME